As of 3/17/20, to comply with health and government official recommendations, we will be moving to virtual race structure to prevent gathering in groups. Please see details below for 3/21 in Huntington Beach:
- we will be at the location below on 3/21 from 7:30-10:30AM for medal and bib pick up
- run/walk activity can be completed on 3/21 from 7:30-10:30AM and you can let us know your time then, or you can complete the distance on your own time and email us the results
- please use an app or watch to keep track of the distance and time
- option to mail virtual package instead will be honored by emailing us at with mailing address, or transferring to a later date
- registration is open for new registrations for the virtual option only
Thank you for your consideration and understanding during this challenging time. We look forward to the future when events will be held regularly again.
Precautionary measures we are taking during this time include:
- more sanitizer available at tables, wiping down surfaces before, during, and after with Clorox disinfectant wipes, volunteers are healthy & wearing gloves and/or face masks, encouraging participants keep at least 6ft apart, practice good hygeine as recommended by the CDC, and staying home if not feeling well and having an option to transfer to a later date, or to do the virtual option instead.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we answer emails and messages.
Parking lot opens at 7AM. There are numerous water fountains and restrooms along the course.
Half Marathon - 3 out and back loops of 4.36 miles
5k is one out and back 5k loop
10k is 2 out and back 5k loops
15k is 3 out and back 5k loops
All finishers receive a medal.
Bib/Medal Pick Up - 7:30AM - 10:30AM
Date - Saturday, March 21st, 2020
Address - Bolsa Chica beach path off of Warner Ave and Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA.
Start Map - Please see image below. It is recommended to use Google Maps (17398 N Pacific Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92649).
Parking - Parking lot opens at 7AM right behind Jack in the Box off of Pacific Coast Hwy and Warner Ave., Huntington Beach, CA.
.**Additional free parking on PCH just west of Warner Ave. near the parking lot where SuperMex and the gas station is located. **
NEW VIRTUAL OPTION ADDED - PLEASE INCLUDE SHIPPING ADDRESS. VIRTUAL OPTION FOR MAILING MEDAL AND GOODIES IN THE U.S. ONLY.