5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon
10/31/20 -- 7:30AM
Save on active.com fees by using PayPal.com button above!
Please register with PayPal.com
or active.com, not both.
After registering with PayPal.com you will receive an email with instructions to finalize registration.
Active.com registration button is below. Thank you!
Start - 7:30AM - 9:30AM, finish by 10:30AM, or finish on your own time and email us the time
New safer modified format to run your own race and stay safe:
- opportunity to run your own race and pick up your medal and goodie bag and have results posted online that day
- self time with watch or app and let us know the time for distance completed on 10/31
- no gathering before, during or after
- no group running/walking unless with a member of your household
- practice social/physical distancing at all times, keeping at least 6 feet apart from others at all times
- no touch points, no aid station
- please bring personal face covering to have on hand at all times
- bring your own water/sports drink, nutrition, can use your own car to refill on your sports nutrition
- qualifies for Half Fanatics "pop up race"
- use an app or watch to track your time/distance and email or message us your time
- course will be marked
- new waiver found on pdf icon below must be signed beforehand electronically through active.com, or sent via email, new waiver updated as of 6/14
- if not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms of illness please stay home
- stay safe and race solo
- option to transfer to a later date or have your medal mailed will be completed upon emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address - Email email@example.com for location details.
All the participants will have their results posted with their names and times. There are numerous restrooms along the course. Please bring your own sanitizer for use before, during, and/or after
Course - will be marked and emailed day before
Participants are not allowed to run with dogs. Running/walking with a stroller is allowed.
Everyone will get a medal as well as a goodie bag. Results are posted after every race on www.abetterworldrunning.com