5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon
3/14/21 -- 7:30 7:40AM
Save on active.com fees by using PayPal.com button above!
Please register with PayPal.com
or active.com, not both.
After registering with PayPal.com you will receive an email with instructions to finalize registration.
Active.com registration button is below. Thank you!
New safer modified format to run your own race and stay safe:
- opportunity to run your own race and pick up your medal and goodie bag and have results posted online that day
- limited spots available
- staggered start times below, or you can self time and start earlier or a little later, finish by 10:45AM
- no gathering before, during or after
- no group running/walking unless with a member of your household
- practice social/physical distancing at all times, keeping at least 6 feet apart from others at all times
- no touch points, no aid station
- please bring personal face covering to have on hand at all times
- bring your own water/sports drink, nutrition, can use your own car to refill on your sports nutrition
- qualifies for Half Fanatics "pop up race"
- use an app or watch to track your time/distance and email or message us your time
- course will be marked
- new waiver found on pdf icon below must be signed beforehand electronically through active.com, or sent via email, new waiver updated as of 6/14
- if not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms of illness please stay home
- stay safe and race solo
- option to transfer to a later date or have your medal mailed will be completed upon emailing us at
Course map: The course is super easy to follow. It will consist of counter clockwise loops around the beach path that will be marked.
5k (1 loop), 10k (2 loops), 15k (3 loops):
Half marathon is 3 x 4.36 mile loops:
Date - Sunday, March 14th, 2021
Start times -
- half marathon - 7:30AM
- 10k, 15k - 7:35AM
- 5k - 7:40AM
Address - 2000 Ocean Ave. Santa Monica, CA
Off of beach path off of Bay St. & Ocean Ave. near Crescent Bay Park
Start Map - Please see image below
Parking - Meters on the street are free until 9AM. After 9AM, you are responsible to pay for the parking meter with quarters, or credit cards. ** On Saturday there is street sweeping from 7-9AM. Please check the signs on the meters to indicate where there is no parking on Saturday from 7-9AM. The beach parking lot has an all day flat fee that can be paid through machine, or when the booth is open. The price varies from $8-12 depending on the season.