5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon
7/25/20 -- 7:30AM-10:30AM
Save on active.com fees by using PayPal.com button above!
Please register with PayPal.com
or active.com, not both.
After registering with PayPal.com you will receive an email with instructions to finalize registration.
Active.com registration button is below. Thank you!
Start - 7:30AM - 9:30AM, finish by 10:30AM, or finish on your own time and email us the time
New safer modified format to run your own race and stay safe:
- opportunity to run your own race and pick up your medal and goodie bag and have results posted online that day
- staggered start times (must sign up for start time, can do it through active.com or email us your preferred start time , or you can start on your own)
- no gathering before, during or after
- no group running/walking unless with a member of your household
- practice social/physical distancing at all times, keeping at least 6 feet apart from others at all times
- no touch points, no aid station
- please bring personal face covering to have on hand at all times
- bring your own water/sports drink, nutrition, can use your own car to refill on your sports nutrition
- qualifies for Half Fanatics "pop up race"
- use an app or watch to track your time/distance and email or message us your time
- course will be marked
- new waiver found on pdf icon below must be signed beforehand electronically through active.com, or sent via email, new waiver updated as of 6/14
- if not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms of illness please stay home
- stay safe and race solo
- option to transfer to a later date or have your medal mailed will be completed upon emailing us at
Address - * Please check in at the tables closest to 54th Place, at the start of the beach path. NOT near Claremont Ave. Long Beach path in Belmont Shores -- 5400 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90803 (off of 54th Place and Ocean Blvd.) * do not use Apple Maps app as a GPS, use the Google Maps or Waze app. There is a photo of the map on the website --
All the participants will have their results posted with their names and times. There are numerous restrooms along the course. Please bring your own sanitizer for use before, during, and/or after
* 5k out and back route
* 10k 2 x 5k loops
* 15k 3 x 5k loops
* Half marathon 3 x 4.36 mi loop:
Participants are not allowed to run with dogs. Running/walking with a stroller is allowed.
Everyone will get a medal as well as a goodie bag. Results are posted after every race on