5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon
4/3/2021 -- 7:30AM & 7:40AM
Save on active.com fees by using PayPal.com button above!
Please register with PayPal.com
or active.com, not both.
After registering with PayPal.com you will receive an email with instructions to finalize registration.
Active.com registration button is below. Thank you!
It's time for the Happy Easter 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon! This is a fun run that is clock timed (not chip timed).
This is an open course. Please be courteous to other pedestrians, runners, and cyclists on the path.
5k (1 loop), 10k (2 loops), 15k (3 loops):
Half marathon is 3 x 4.36 mile loops:
aid station will be after every loop with bottled water and gels. Every 5k for the 5k, 10k, 15k and every 4.36 miles for the half marathon.
Date: Saturday, April 3rd 2021
7:30AM for 10k, 15k, Half Marathon
7:40AM for 5k only
* early start 7:20AM half marathon option also. Time cut off to finish by 10:45AM
Bib/number pick up and check in: 7:00-7:30AM right before the race
Address: 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 on the path near the water
Google maps link - https://goo.gl/maps/XW3e7MvhoTqZyPPw8
Parking: Tempe Beach Parking -- https://goo.gl/maps/XW3e7MvhoTqZyPPw8
Restrooms are located at the park near the downtown area
Free photos and results will be posted within 24 hours of the event
All participants receive a medal and goodie bag
No refunds or bandits please
Free race transfer to a future date or virtual
Results will be posted on this page usually by the evening of the race day. We emphasize a more relaxed, fun, and personal racing experience.
Safety plan and guidelines all participants must adhere to:
- maximum 50 participants total, registration may close early once all spots have been filled
- please wear a face covering at start, finish, aid station and if you cannot keep minimum of 6' physical distance from others
- all participants must sign waiver
- we will have hand sanitizer on all tables and extra disposable masks and gloves
- all tables and all surfaces will be frequently cleaned with Clorox wipes
- no shared touch points, no open cups, no spitting
- Qure water bottles and Gu gels will be handed out by one person with gloves at the aid station
Course will be marked, easy to follow
New waiver found on pdf icon below must be signed beforehand electronically through active.com, or sent via email
If you are not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms
of illness please stay home.
Option to transfer to another date, or complete it virtually. No refunds.